Guest options: Tours and extras
Possible technical assistance available during your stay:
- Airport Pick ups
- On Call Driver
- Local Cellphone (available for the duration of your stay).
- Preparing the apartment for your arrival: Stocking the refrigerator with local delicacies, food, wine.
- Tours: Assistance with and placement with the following special tours: Fine Art tour, Jewish heritage tour, nightlife excursions, rock and roll tour, bathhouse and spa tour, Danube boat rides tour etc.
- Local Bands with which we have a relationship: Balaton Zenekar, Korog, Dep’art, Kettős Tamás és a Vadszamarak, ef.Zámbó Happy Dead Band, SumoLight, The Marias, Freedom Haze, Badhangers, Korai Orom, The Durgas, Albert Orgon, Sickratman.
- Entertainment: Arranging theatre, concert, opera, or museum tickets for you ahead of your arrival.
Things to see nearby:
In the beginning of the 20th century the New York was the most beautiful café in the city. Located on the ground floor of the New York Palace this was a popular spot among writers and editors. Virtually all intellectuals of the era were either regulars here or dropped by from time to time to catch up on the latest news and gossip. Many authors wrote and sometimes even sold their books here and some of the most influential newspapers were edited on the second floor.